Amora Hotels is an independently owned hotel group based in Thailand, with seven hotels across the globe, including three in Thailand, two in New Zealand, and two in Australia. Infigo was appointed as the head contractor to refurbish the public areas (ground floor, levels one and two) on the flagship property, Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney.
Infigo worked closely with the hotel management team and project team which consisted of Savills as the client side project manager, Luchetti Krelle (interior design), JHA (lighting design), VOS (services) and The Mack Group (commercial kitchen and bar designer) from start to completion.
Design features included:
- Custom made lighting from more than 30 different suppliers
- Custom made hand tufted and Axminster carpet
- Custom made antique feature mirror, joinery and loose furniture throughout
Key challenges included:
- Working in a live operating environment which required works to be carried out over 8 stages across three levels in order to minimize interruptions to the hotel’s daily operations
- The design had to be value engineered to meet the client’s budget and this process was being carried out during the construction process which posed as a challenge when it comes to procurement of long lead time items
- As most of the design features are custom made, Infigo went through a rigorous process of shop drawing, prototyping and sample review with the design team while ensuring all items are being delivered on budget and programme
Overall, both the client and project team were pleased with the end product and so did the hotel staff and guests!