INFIGO have been providing project and design management services to our clients since 2016. Our business started with head contracting but as we grew our lists of repeat clients, they started engaging us earlier on in the project.
Sometimes our client will engage us through an ECI (Early Contractor Involvement) contract where design documentation has been partially completed and we would get involved by providing buildability, programming and value engineering advice. Then, there are clients who will engage us as project managers to assist them with all aspects of the project including design management, obtaining authority approvals and management of stakeholders.
With background in head contracting, our clients see the value of our input in the beginning of the project where we could provide realistic construction programmes, work with the design team to find cost saving options and our ability to manage head contractors during construction, which some clients may find challenging as they do not have a background in construction.
Below is a list of a key projects where INFIGO took on the role of project and design management for our clients in the recent years:
- The Denison Stage 1 (96A Denison Street, Hillsdale) – Project and design management for a new development comprising of a new warehouse facility and 4 storey office building
- The Denison Stage 2 (96-98 Denison Street, Hillsdale) – Project and design management for a new development comprising of a new storage facility including refurbishment of existing
- 361 Darling Street, Balmain – Project management for mixed use development
- Storage King Caringbah – Project management for the construction of a new storage facility
- 5 Gallimore Avenue, Balmain East – Project management for refurbishment of an existing apartment block
- Hyatt Jackalberry Bar – ECI engagement – Conversion of an existing hotel reception into a new bar within a heritage building
- Fenwick Balmain – Project management (design management and obtaining authority approvals) and fit out of a new restaurant within a heritage building
- Work Inc -Bays 5, 6, 7, 8 & 10 – ECI engagement – Design and construction of bespoke co-working space in a heritage listed structure (Sydney Harbour Bridge)